While I was at work today, a customer came in wearing this amazing floral skort, so I asked her where it was from and she said Primark for £7. I couldn’t believe it! It looked like a Topshop skort.
So, I made my way to Primark after work and ended up spending £50 and buying everything but the skort.
1) I fell in love with this pajama looking shirt and needed it in my life. It looks so much like a Topshop one I saw a few months ago, however priced at only £12. What a bargain!
2) I’ve been looking for a top like this as it is going to be perfect for summer. It’s a white lace top and at £4 how could you go wrong?
3) Now I saw this bag a few weeks ago and loved it however, for some odd reason didn’t buy it. It’s super cute and bang on trend with the monochrome design and I love the zip going down the middle. It was only £8 so would be silly to leave behind again.
4) I saw this top hanging on it’s own and luckily enough it was in my size. I love the tribal print and the colours. Perfect for summer. This is £14.
5) I love, love, love this bikini top! It is really flattering on and I really like the floral print and colours. I can’t wait to wear it on holiday. Bikini top, £8.
6) Finally, I picked up these cute little paisley shorts to wear around the pool. They are nice and light and I adore paisley print so I had to buy them. And hey, they were only £4.